Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Get a baby sitter for a couple days.
Give your selves a break.
We actually put a bed in one of the rooms upstairs.
Your more than welcome to it.
13 th to the 21 st is open.
I'll get the freezer full of Cowboys. :thumb:
Have fun with the parents, hope the weather is good.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you kindly for the offer Bill and sorry I didn’t get back last night ended up passing out on the computer chair sober…lmao been a while since that’s happened

I would love to but need to build and pass 3 months at this job now so I’m there whenever they will have me just means less time doing anything at home or doing anything fun. The weather was a bit hot but I got Dante on a paddle boat today he loved it was bugging me like crazy to go back lol send me a text on the number I sent me and I’ll send you some pictures so I don’t break any rules here :)

Hope all is well for you and I’ll talk to you in the AM if your already sleep

My Pop’s was a Meat(don’t ya dare call him a Butcher)Cutter for 30 odd years and I thought I knew every cut of steak there is so wtf is a Cowboy steak?
Think it’s a tomahawk(sp)

Woah woah. I'm Sorry about that. I'm still learning the etiquette on here.... I have been trying to spend my small amount of computer time looking through other peoples journals and interacting... didn't have time to read the journal beginning to end yet and I replied to an old post at the beginning of the journal.
I will be a little more cautious of that now... Trying to not throw off the current conversation with old news. I see now how I could have been intruding on the current topic...
Have a great day everyone! Please stay toxicity free..

No deleted post.... I just fucked up my first post and made it blank. Sorry to upset.... anyway Bill, Flowers are looking great! Keep doing what your doing
My bad for my part in that Mycelium we all look out for each other and will do the same for you mistakes happen, happy to have you here brother :)

Hey @sstressed :thanks: hope your well my friend.
That river sold me on the place.
I love trout fishing.
You have a long way to go in thatthread.;)
Thanks for dropping in.
Have a great weekend

Stay safe 😎
Bill284
Trout fishing is cool plus they eat pretty good to . I like saltwater fishing the best. Are you a fly fisherman? If it’s yea do ya tie yer own ties?

Trout fishing is cool plus they eat pretty good to . I like saltwater fishing the best. Are you a fly fisherman? If it’s yea do ya tie yer own ties?
I love saltwater as well. :love:
Shark fishing is one of my favorite.
I live on a river not the ocean though so this is where I fish.
Fly fishing is so much fun.
It's the perfect river for it.
I can walk quite a way and fish the pools as I go.
Father in law bought me a kit to tie Flys but I never opened it.
I use an 11' noodle rod and float or drift fish it's called.
Free spool float reel, so when you hook something big on light line it's a lot of action.
I'll try and find the pic of my last speckle trout it was beautiful, incredible colors.
Talk soon Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

C1C11679-288D-4A01-B8A0-2CA8B66141AF.jpeg

EZ - 8

B2B389EF-19DD-40EA-A130-96C520E34D17.jpeg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Dude this photo, the top one, is veerrry creamy! Quality-wise the new gear making a diff, but creatively, man, you nailed that one. I don't need to see it posterized and in varying shades of purple, but hey, you be you.

Beware, Diatribe Ahead.

@MedicGrow, are you catching all this? This past winter I was in the market for this size/power/design and after a gruelling playoff it came down to yourselves vs. KB in the finals. I'm not ashamed to admit that the margin was thin enough that this pic, and these posts, would have put your fixtures in my tents instead. I didn't want to pay the 2k$ CAD/ea. Photontek was asking for their 1kw model, but I knew I wanted a 5x5 light I could grow into, w/ 2.8+ efficacy and top-of-market usable photons.

In the end, it was only a minor, 'personal' price break that flipped me to KB; basically an ego rub more than a real discount. Well, this pic rubs my ego just fine.

It's my observation that nothing closes a sale like a successful grow journal from a trusted and talented independent grower who always completes grows. Those people don't grow on trees.

As a valued sponsor of 420, right now, this is the best way I have to support you; my impressions and observations. There def. is a craft market for your 550w 'greenhouse' lights, and much of that indoors, in tents large and small. It's a perfect closet light, 2x4 light, and I would rather have two of your 550w ip67 fixtures in my 5x5 than the 1100w bar light now hooked up.

Mounted carefully in pairs it appears to have a much greater usable ppf, better PAR maps, at more hang heights, than any 1000w 5x5 bar light. It also will adjust to independent plant heights if required, permitting a much easier time dealing with multiple cultivars in one space, a common home grower grail quest.

However, until growers can see a full 1 or 2 gro demo of your 550w 'commercial' design and how it's properly used, I feel that the small-grower market will either remain untapped or become completely cornered by a larger more familiar brand. So, there's a lot of value in intelligently choosing a grower for long term sponsorship. No doubt it's the best opp. for 'earned media', but it could be the best media coverage at any price.

I love saltwater as well. :love:
Shark fishing is one of my favorite.
I live on a river not the ocean though so this is where I fish.
Fly fishing is so much fun.
It's the perfect river for it.
I can walk quite a way and fish the pools as I go.
Father in law bought me a kit to tie Flys but I never opened it.
I use an 11' noodle rod and float or drift fish it's called.
Free spool float reel, so when you hook something big on light line it's a lot of action.
I'll try and find the pic of my last speckle trout it was beautiful, incredible colors.
Talk soon Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I tried fly fishing years ago and was horrible at it. But I fished the Chatahoochee river in Ga. They were mostly stocked fish ,Rainbows, Brookies,Browns. Used a spinning reel with a 6’ Ugly stick. Fished bridges in Fl. Caught Snapper,Flounder,Speckled Sea Trout, Cobia , Pompano,Sharks and my favorite Snook.

Thank you kindly for the offer Bill and sorry I didn’t get back last night ended up passing out on the computer chair sober…lmao been a while since that’s happened

I would love to but need to build and pass 3 months at this job now so I’m there whenever they will have me just means less time doing anything at home or doing anything fun. The weather was a bit hot but I got Dante on a paddle boat today he loved it was bugging me like crazy to go back lol send me a text on the number I sent me and I’ll send you some pictures so I don’t break any rules here :)

Hope all is well for you and I’ll talk to you in the AM if your already sleep
Just getting to bed.
We actually went out for the day socializing and got home late.
I'll talk to you in the morning.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ya!!! Finally Bill you got to go on a adventure! How was it? Talk to you soon get some rest :)
We visited some relatives having a BBQ and some company.
Stacey's cousin lives 11 minutes down the rd.
Nice to laugh and see people again. :rofl:
Everyone was smoking and joking around it was hilarious.
It's a little early even for Dante, it'll talk to you soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

My Pop’s was a Meat(don’t ya dare call him a Butcher)Cutter for 30 odd years and I thought I knew every cut of steak there is so wtf is a Cowboy steak?
Leadbetters meats, used to be a little butcher shop down the rd.
Now they are all over Ontario, most grocery stores carry them.
Ok so they marinate these steaks oh my so good.
You can use a spoon they are so tender.
I think TC said it's the meat section from a tomahawk chop.
Open offer if you want to try them, I know which end of a BBQ to light. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I tried fly fishing years ago and was horrible at it. But I fished the Chatahoochee river in Ga. They were mostly stocked fish ,Rainbows, Brookies,Browns. Used a spinning reel with a 6’ Ugly stick. Fished bridges in Fl. Caught Snapper,Flounder,Speckled Sea Trout, Cobia , Pompano,Sharks and my favorite Snook.
That's the great part about sea fishing you never know what your going to catch.
Is that the river from the song?
Chattahoochee?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Leadbetters meats, used to be a little butcher shop down the rd.
Now they are all over Ontario, most grocery stores carry them.
Ok so they marinate these steaks oh my so good.
You can use a spoon they are so tender.
I think TC said it's the meat section from a tomahawk chop.
Open offer if you want to try them, I know which end of a BBQ to light. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks for the invite but you’re government frowns on felonious types entering the country. Unless they changed their laws? I haven’t tried to enter it 20 yrs.

Thanks for the invite but you’re government frowns on felonious types entering the country. Unless they changed their laws? I haven’t tried to enter it 20 yrs.
I have the same issue. :rofl: hehe :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well I mean if we get a boat and some good weed we will get you over no promises on the return though ;)

And Happy Weed Wednesday 420 Friends

20220504_152714.jpg

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
kind of long legged. do you let them get real tall so they will be taller adult plants or do you plant them deep?

Well I mean if we get a boat and some good weed we will get you over no promises on the return though ;)
i crossed the deetroit river many times .

I was talking to the gentleman next door yesterday.
He got a 12" speckle and 2 Rainbows. :cheer:
He also grows he had 4 -8 foot tall girls, plus a greenhouse full I couldn't see inside last summer.
So I'll have to pick his brain about local conditions and pests.
But mostly curious about finishing, cool and wet here in September/ October.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
we have great trout rivers in arizona. lee's ferry is excellent for rainbow. a rod, a joint and the colorado river is a good day. hopefully it won't run dry in a couple of years.

i think the valley of the sun is doomed (phoenix). so many people, so little water and more people come every day. CaLIFORNIaNS FOR FUCKS SaKE...CaLIFORNIaNS.

when it comes to a head, i'm hoping to be living in a cold weather state or province.

i remember seeing frozen trout (i think) floatiang down some little creeks/cricks around london or toronto during winter. funny that i can still see the fish floating down the crick/river but don't remember where. maybe up around orangeville. years later i found out the little beauties were alive, and unfreeze. nature eh?

kind of long legged. do you let them get real tall so they will be taller adult plants or do you plant them deep?
No that was a major issue for me.
I don't know if you read this thread?
That was 6 days before the closing of our house sale.
Bran new light blew up , set the house on fire.
I got burnd and smoke inhalation trying fruitlessley to save the house.
Point being I won't have another light in the house.
Even though I have 5 bran new sponsored lights.
Consequently I couldn't give them proper light.
I moved 5 hrs north and June was freezing, so I couldn't put them out in the non existent sun.
I built a greenhouse and put everyone in there.
I'm not a nimble young lad anymore so by myself took me a bit.
Point being, long I know, they grew 6" tall looking for some light.
I just buried them deeper correct, it shows everything step by step in there I hope. :rofl:
Thanks for taking the time to read my grow.
Hope you are doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No that was a major issue for me.
I don't know if you read this thread?
That was 6 days before the closing of our house sale.
Bran new light blew up , set the house on fire.
I got burnd and smoke inhalation trying fruitlessley to save the house.
Point being I won't have another light in the house.
Even though I have 5 bran new sponsored lights.
Consequently I couldn't give them proper light.
I moved 5 hrs north and June was freezing, so I couldn't put them out in the non existent sun.
I built a greenhouse and put everyone in there.
I'm not a nimble young lad anymore so by myself took me a bit.
Point being, long I know, they grew 6" tall looking for some light.
I just buried them deeper correct, it shows everything step by step in there I hope. :rofl:
Thanks for taking the time to read my grow.
Hope you are doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
i'm on page 4!! this will take awhile. i dont mean to flood your thread with my musings. it's my wiring.

AIR POT ASSEMBLY
PART ONE
HOW TO FILL AND USE AIR POTS

Screenshot_20220506-042056_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042106_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042125_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042131_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042152_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042201_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042206_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042213_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042221_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-042228_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill :cheesygrinsmiley:
i hate those things so much . i bought 18 of 1, 3 and 5 gallon pots. i tried to water the plants and realized that those things either needed to sit in water and very slowly get wet or take a few hours to thoroughly water. i bought the nice permeable grow bags that day and threw out every one of those things.

Back
Top Bottom