Captaindank

IMG_079239.JPG
IMG_078945.JPG
IMG_078844.JPG
IMG_078050.JPG
IMG_078443.JPG
IMG_077454.JPG
IMG_079239.JPG

Suspected spider mites check em for those critters they kind of like dry conditions as well so if have low RH as well it could be a problem.

Other wise a tiny amount of nutrient burn is showing you might wish to lower nutrients dosage a little.

Hey guys this is my very first post on here. My plant has been flowering for about 6.5-7 weeks now. I have been using Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Stopped Grow big a few weeks ago. Soil is FF Ocean Forest and 30% Perlite. PH is about 6.5, and I water about 3/4 gal every 5-6 days. Night temps are about 70 and day temp is about 80. Humidity is about 40%. Roughly 300-350 watts of 2700K CFLs for lighting (I removed some for the pics). Trichomes are still mostly clear. How is it looking? Top leaves look to have a little nuts burn and some of the middle/lower leaves appear to have a deficiency (last pics). Any advice? How much do you think I have until harvest? Also it is definitely not spider mites. Leaf spots are most likely a deficiency or something. I checked with a microscope and there were no eggs or critters.

Back
Top Bottom