Ok what the hell is going on here?

No worries hap, I've grown lot's of hermies and you don't have one. I'll look thru old photos to see if I can find a picture of some male flowers
Trust me I've seen hermies and I've seen actual flower on weed plants lol these are off one of my mutants I had.

IMG_20211129_130801863.jpg

2021_11_29_17_09_15_751.jpg

If you start seeing something like a cluster of grapes at the nodes, then you have to worry. I don't see that in your pics. It all looks good.
So removed them anyways...it was three individual lone calyx down away from rest of groups.... Just a safety measure in my head.

Ye it would appear some pic's have shown odd growth :thumb:

Picking them off is a good call to make but you need to do regular inspections from now onwards !

I'm not totally sure what may have caused this issue & I do hope this only occurs to one plant ?

Ye it would appear some pic's have shown odd growth :thumb:

Picking them off is a good call to make but you need to do regular inspections from now onwards !

I'm not totally sure what may have caused this issue & I do hope this only occurs to one plant ?
Yes a single plant and an isolated branch/area....I have been checking twice daily for anything else weird. Thanks for checking in

Yes a single plant and an isolated branch/area....I have been checking twice daily for anything else weird. Thanks for checking in

Ok isolated branch ah... I'm not ruling out a hermaphrodite plant which displays both sex's no matter what form it cares to express it self in ?

Mmm & their is that chance of genetic mutation... as the strains of today are crossed with many others !

You might some where out of so many seeds ya gonna get a odd on, lolz

Ok isolated branch ah... I'm not ruling out a hermaphrodite plant which displays both sex's no matter what form it cares to express it self in ?

Mmm & their is that chance of genetic mutation... as the strains of today are crossed with many others !

You might some where out of so many seeds ya gonna get a odd on, lolz
Yes it's weird....that's why I was confused...so safe than sorry was my method... But yea it's a local strain so there is a possibility they could have unstable genetics still?!

Well if it is just one plant singled out ?

It should not present to much of a problem in till such point you may need cull it ?

If they is more than one plant you may need spend some time on a good fashion eyeball.

Ok to further up on this....I think I figured out what I was seeing. So we all know what male and female parts look like... But I was confused about the growth and couldn't just take an answer as an indefinite.....sorry guys and gals....just how my mind works lol but I searched Google for hours since last response...and I came across photos of "pure" ruderalis plants and dominant ruderalis plants.... And sure enough the weird growth I saw were exactly this or a sign of the ruderalis gene showing through..... But I removed the ones I saw to be safe back when I posted this...and now I know a bit more knowledge for next go around.. Thanks all for chiming in.

Cannabis_ruderalis_(wild_marijuana,_female).jpg

1_5q_WunASbAVCJ08Ru1Z02g.jpeg

ruderalis-thmb.jpg

Sounds groovy bud :thumb:

Do you know what strain you have & these where grown from seed ah ?
The photos above aren't of my plants...as I removed those growths of mine:rolleyes:... But idk if mine would have grown like that.

Back
Top Bottom