Is the temperature in my grow tent ok?

popolino77

the temperature in my grow tent fluctuates from 82f to 85f with all lights on and fans circulating but i think my thermometer reads 2f higher then it really is, is this temperature ok ? also i am growing early miss auto that i bought from crop king seeds and on the website it says that early miss auto grows all year round as long as the temperature is above 10c 50f, does this mean that early miss auto is a cold weather strain and wont do good at temperatures above 80f ?

Sorry - I don't know that strain.
IMO it should be fine at that temperature. Cooler would be better but I've grown successfully in the low to mid-80's.
It's not just temperature. Get a reading on your RH, too.

Will my tent temperature got higher as my plants grow or will the temperature get lower or will the temperature stay the same ?

Will my tent temperature got higher as my plants grow or will the temperature get lower or will the temperature stay the same ?

Probably stay the same. It might drop a little if you flipped to flower (shorter light period), but it sounds like you are growing an auto.
As the plants get bigger, RH will usually increase from the additional transpiration.

Back
Top Bottom