What the hell: what is wrong here?

Clancy2

I've grown several times before. Never faced this. I water only when the pot is light. Light setup is the same one I've used before with no issues.

The leaves are skinny and cup under. I'm not sure this plant is gonna make it. Any help will be appreciated.

Plant is an auto White Widow. Just started to flower. About 35 days old.

Attachments

• 20200406_112926.jpg
    20200406_112926.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
  • 20200406_112909.jpg
    20200406_112909.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 116
I should add: no fertilizer has been used. I don't have a ph tester. Soil is a mix of Miracle grow and black potting soil. Same as I've always done.

Well no one responded to my request for advice. I've solved the problem myself. It is recovering now.

Well it may be N toxicity but it also looks like N deficiency. And then again it looks like heat stress.
When we don't have years of experience and/or some good factual knowledge of growing it's kinda like we are making stabs in the dark. Whatever it is my plant is alive and growing...maybe 2 more weeks. The clawing and drooping was only on the top cola...the rest of the plant looks healthy and the top cola and all buds are all healthy looking. My problem may have been heat; too much at the top of the grow box.

Back
Top Bottom