What's going on here?

The Germinator

Strain. Very Berry ogd
Light. 600 watt hps light
Potted soil plants. Not time released.
Ph of soil 6.5
Ph of water I use 6.5
I use tap water but let it sit before using.
I've been giving my five plants the flora nute trio. Very small amount..once a week.
The last thing I gave them was 10ml flora bloom in a gal of water. This is week four of flowering I think. Maybe five. Forgot to log it.
This is the only plant doing it.
Purpleish leaves. One with brown spots. I used my microscope and didn't see bugs. My moist meter says 4.5 so thet arent overwatered. Ph on the meter is between 6 and 7 Here's some pics ty.
420-magazine-mobile1003957764.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1545609158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1708769890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile830317227.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Using leds? I've noticed a lot more coloring with leds. Looks like it's probably normal fade to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also, are you using calmag?

Edit: this is an old chemdawg shot of mine for reference.

420-magazine-mobile121685915.jpg
No haven't used cal mag. Meant to order in case I need it..do you think that's the prob?

Using leds? I've noticed a lot more coloring with leds. Looks like it's probably normal fade to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Using 600 watt hps light.

No haven't used cal mag. Meant to order in case I need it..do you think that's the prob?

The spots look possibly like a calcium deficiency, but might not be anything.

If it's only a problem on a few leaves, I usually don't pay attention to it. Just watch and see if it progresses.

Edit: how close are your lights?

The spots look possibly like a calcium deficiency, but might not be anything.

If it's only a problem on a few leaves, I usually don't pay attention to it. Just watch and see if it progresses.

Edit: how close are your lights?

The brown is only on one leaf so far. My lights are at least two feet away. My temp is 77 mostly. Rising to 80 once in awhile. Thank You for responding.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ahh ok. I'd just keep an eye on it spreading then.
Losing a leaf or two or a couple dying off is pretty normal later in flower.

Otherwise it looks good man!

Here's a pic of one of the buds.
420-magazine-mobile1951864362.jpg

Just my .02, but it could be you have your lights too close. If your white hairs are turning red faster, it's your lights. Mine do that from time to time, I back off my lights a couple inches. I notice they are too close when I see the stems that face the light seem to "sunburn".

Thank a veteran.

Its 600 watt hps. It's 24 inches away. My temp is always good. You might be correct though. I measured the lumens the other day. Forgot the reading. Thank You for your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice looking buds. How many more weeks to harvest?

Thank You. I chopped them five days ago. They are curing now. Really potent. The smell is unbelievable.

Freedom becomes non-existent if nature is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom