Hello all 420 people!

Sith

hello!

I would like to present myself to this community without revealing too much personal information about myself.
Sure, I'm using both VPN services and the Tor browser, but you can't be too cautious..

I'm a 40 year old male living in northern Europe (Sweden..). Until a few years ago I wasn't a criminal.. Then I got to live with a close friend of mine who owned an apartment with a couple of rooms..
He rented it to a few people, and he asked me to live there as well..
After a short time he asked me if I would have any moral scruples growing ganja..
Of course I answered that I hadn't, so what?
Of course there was a hidden hatch to a cellar to the apartment where of course I was soon growing some weed..

So far so well! Now I'm growing some weed in a cellar in a detached house in some rural part of Sweden..
I'm sleeping half of the days, finding it hard to do something meaningful (besides growing some potent marijuana, worth selling, of course!)

Haven't got close to harvest yet..
Looking forward to that!

Hi Sith,

Nice to meet you. I'm a 62 yr old female in Oregon with an actual licensed grow-op. I'm only on my 3rd crop but it's incredibly exciting isn't it? I'm sure you'll find some wonderfully helpful people here with LOTS of experience as well as newbies like me. Good luck!

:welcome:

Hello LadyJane420!

Nice to meet you too!

Thank you for your answer! I think it's very good that there are places where at least marijuana for medical purposes is allowed, and that there are some states and countries where even recreational use is allowed! It's a big step forward in a moral dimension. If alcohol is allowed, why not marijuana, which is not in any way more harmful than alcohol?

Yes, it's very exciting, more so for people like me who grow it for commercial reasons in countries where it's illegal.. Of course I accept this risk, it only means I'm making more money if I'm not caught..
For moral reasons I think marijuana should be completely legalized..

And of course, It's exciting, I only wish I had the time and space to really be able to experiment and see what works best..
I'm as new to ganja farming as you, ladyjane420, in regards to number of crops and I'm sure the end result...
I wish to really contribute to this community in the future, from my limited experience!

Hello Sith :welcome:

Nice to have you here :) Im not that far from you ;) I have 19 years old and im starting my 5º grow, i have 3 rooms, one big for the flowering stage, another one for the vegetative stage and another one for the clones :) i already know a lot about this beautiful plant but of course i still have so much to learn.

Thank's for the friendly welcoming you all!

As I've already explained in another thread, I've been a bit selfish, from security reasons, to reveal only very limited information about my experiences, and mostly just asking questions, but of course there are good ways to surf the web securely, as I've found out, so I will begin to be more active on this forum, sharing from my limited experiences. And as I also said earlier I currently live in a bit remote part of Sweden, in the rural areas, so it can be a bit lonely here.. A forum like this as well as others of course can be of some help there..

Because I've found that even though you can read a lot from books, articles, and posts, there can still be some specific information that's hard to get information about without asking some specific questions, and where there are people willing to answer them..
Because there are so many different ways to grow that can depend on your budget and the equipment you already have bought.. Of course the best experience comes from just growing yourself, and making your own mistakes, but a forum like this is still a gold mine!

I wish in some regard that this would be legal in my country, and that I had the space and time to experiment more what works best..
But now I just have a medium sized room in a cellar and have to get results soon..
I think now that even that it's been about two months since I started this journey, and I haven't kept a journal, I should begin one..
Starting from memory until present time, and continuing..
Probably a good way to learn from also..

Sorry for a long post, but I just wanted to share all this. And I also think I'm fortunate to have this oppurtunity now to be able to grow some weed! You obviously have to have a good place and space to grow in and good equipment, neither is cheap, if you're growing more than a few plants in a wardrobe.. It's interesting and exciting to see the plants grow from day to day!

Hi Sith,

Hello LadyJane420!

I think it's very good that there are places where at least marijuana for medical purposes is allowed, and that there are some states and countries where even recreational use is allowed!

Just to clarify, medical mj is legal in Oregon and several other states, Colorado & Washington being the exceptions where recreational use is allowed. However, it is still totally illegal federally so we are basically all in the same boat in many ways - don't feel alone. I know how it is, you can't talk to anyone about it but you think it's the greatest thing in the world! :slide: And now you have this great forum with great people and you can't tell anyone about IT either. So don't feel alone we're all hanging in there in one way or another.

:peace:

P.S. Looking forward to your journal!

Back
Top Bottom