hello all from cali!

thehighway

hey everyone doin my thang in the intro forum
i dont grow but im a horticulturalist and very facinated by the subject especially since Cali seems to come up with some of the most awesome bud out there i should take some notes and not just lurk around here !
im prop 215 certified and am down to earth and ready to take part in some discussions!
trying to work my way up to 50 posts real quick so i can pm some of you pros haha
peace!

:welcome: thehighway to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo
hey everyone doin my thang in the intro forum
i dont grow but im a horticulturalist and very facinated by the subject especially since Cali seems to come up with some of the most awesome bud out there i should take some notes and not just lurk around here !
im prop 215 certified and am down to earth and ready to take part in some discussions!
trying to work my way up to 50 posts real quick so i can pm some of you pros haha
peace!

Welcome!! Glad you decided to join up. If you have any specific questions, it would be recommended to post in the FAQ section of the site. That way if others are experiencing the same thing, they have a thread to look to.

I have a couple links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here at 420Mag!

:thumb :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom