Hello all from the 420 capital santa cruz cali

matanuska1

Just wanted to say hi to all of you out there. All pictures posted by me are prop 215 certified organic plants! no chemicals no fertilizers other than blood, bone meal and fish emulsions. Just to show great buds can be produced totally from organic matter. bugs are controlled with predator mites and ultrasonic bug repellents. doing tet between LED and HPS and will have to say these new style LED lights are kicking ass. they are great for the plants because the light pattern makes em bush instead of reach for the single point of light like in HPS. hope you like the post I will be keeping track of production and posting results of the trials between the two types of lights with all other conditions being the same to see if LED's new generation really works as advertised! good luck and happy growing out there.
gush21.jpg

led growth here 3 1/2 weeks in

:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe.
So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Gotta love the LED's matanuska1 please check out Irishboy's GLH Inferno it's a beast.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Back
Top Bottom