Hello All Total newb here...Possible Problem

poolboy

Hello and HELP
Hey everybody, i am totally new to growing just about everything.
Got a clone from a friend of a friend not sure what it is G13???
Anyways was able to transplant with no problems that I noticed.
Used FFOF with 25% perlite. First waterings used distilled and run off was
ph6.7, ppm1007.Approx 3 weeks later (today) I decide to start nutes...
GH GRO, Micro & bloom...1 tsp each in a gallon of my aged tap water.
ph was 6.4,ppm was1056 after mixing.decided not to ph up or down.
I put approx 1/2 gallon in the soil and waited for runoff...
1st runoff was ph5.9,ppm2000+,ec3999+ (my hanna combo meter maxes out at 2000 and 3999 I guess).
I wait 45 min or so check again...same thing ph6.0, ppm&ec maxed.
Help what should I do? I dont want to kill it.
Thanks for any help,Hope I posted this in the right section, if not where should I put it.
Thanks

Thanks MV I've been lurking for a while and read quite a bit here and other sites and it seems the ppm I've seen are around 1000 to 1500 and still not sure if that is where its supposed to be or not I was hoping someone would help and say whoa way to much or it will be okay just cut back some. I went light I thought and now the readings are off the scale...should I flush?
Hope someone else chimes in. Thanks

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

BTW: Flush with Ph'd water, basic PPM Feeding Schedule
Veg
Week 1 200-400 ppm
Week 2 600 ppm
Bloom
Week 1 600-800ppm
Week 2 800 ppm
raising every week 200ppm, until maxed at 1000-1500 ppm or until tips of leaves start to burn yellow but I usually keep it around 1000 ppm not to burn off trichomes varying at very end with a bloom booster then flush be careful watch your plants and ask questions. :goodluck: Highest I have gone with success is 1750 but some strains just gobble up nutes, go slow you can always add but to take away is difficult and arduous.

Back
Top Bottom