Hello All!

Drummerboy28

I suppose a little background information is in line. I've been smoking for about 9 years now, more like an on and off again situation then anything else. I do not use for medicinal purposes, although nothing hits the spot like a few puffs after a stressful day at work. I joined the forum because I'm thinking of starting a small indoor operation, primarily for personal use and possibly commercial in the future. I'm a first time grower and I'm here just to get as much information as possible for the growth, care and cultivation of marijuana.

Drummerboy28 Glad you join 420 today! Knowledge is power when it comes to grow Cannabis. So keep reading and do more reading. You will be hooked in no time. I see you posted on OldGrowerDude's Journal he is very Helpful!25 YRS of growing under his belt. In fact you will find help around every corner in all the forums! Keep check on all grower Journals for tons of info. And of coarse the Growroom Forums. Best of luck in your future plans. Any Questions please speak up! :welcome: Enjoy! :peace: .... This my 420 post lucky you!

Hey, welcome to 420 forums!
You've come to the right place, you'll find everything you need to know here: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Also the grow journals here are a perfect way to find out what to expect, what equipment & nutes work best. I look forward to seeing yours if you'll share with us! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom