Hello all

Tmac12

Hello All,
I have been lurking for quite sometime now. Reading journals, etc. Decided to come out of the closet and become a member.:cheer: I actually have made my own cloner/mister (from directions on here, hubby thought I was nuts! but now thinks it's great) and rooted some clones already from a nice female plant we have. Hoping to use this cloner on some regular plant cuttings as well, like azaleas etc.
Hope all are doing well tonight :peace:
Tmac12

Hi Tmac12
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

I lurked for a while too, there is so much great info, that's awesome that you were able to make the cloner from instructions here. I bet it was so much cheaper too, and the satisfaction knowing you built it :)

If you haven't stumbled upon these threads yet, they are always good to reference during your grow.

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Definately start a journal, so we can all share in your journey, if you need a hand uploading pics,,

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hello Tmac12 :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us. :thanks:
420 is the friendliest cannabis site on the net.
So start posting and making new friends. :grinjoint:
Thanks again for joining.
:peace:

Thank you Most, Zen, & Coco for the big :welcome:. I have already learned sooo much from this site. Looking forward to learning more.
I will try and get some photos of the plant and clones. Only one in the closet in flower mode since July 1, had to pull one male :rip: early in flower. Have one outside that we don't know about yet. Have 3 clones from the closet lady and one from the outside one, in veg now (potted July 16) tossed a few from the male plant. Don't know anything at this time about strain(was some very decent smoke). We are retired now and this sort of started out as an experiment that grew. Hope to get more knowledge of strains and after we have things running well, graduate to some higher quality. Using florescent lites and cfl's. I'll ask hub more about the lites. This is all for him, very hard to come by smoke where we are, so trying to be more self-sustaining. But I may have to start up again, been staring :blushsmile: at the closet lady!

Thank you Most, Zen, & Coco for the big :welcome:. I have already learned sooo much from this site. Looking forward to learning more.
I will try and get some photos of the plant and clones. Only one in the closet in flower mode since July 1, had to pull one male :rip: early in flower. Have one outside that we don't know about yet. Have 3 clones from the closet lady and one from the outside one, in veg now (potted July 16) tossed a few from the male plant. Don't know anything at this time about strain(was some very decent smoke). We are retired now and this sort of started out as an experiment that grew. Hope to get more knowledge of strains and after we have things running well, graduate to some higher quality. Using florescent lites and cfl's. I'll ask hub more about the lites. This is all for him, very hard to come by smoke where we are, so trying to be more self-sustaining. But I may have to start up again, been staring :blushsmile: at the closet lady!

it's how alot of us got started I would imagine..lol I started with one plant and one little light,, and quickly outgrew it.. :hookah:

:goodluck:

if you are using CFL's, then check out Roseman's tutorial..
CFL Light Tutorial

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.
We are all glad you joined us. .

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for Happy Kitty, or OBXGARDNER, or SONIQ420. They are great Mods here. All of them are. The Butcher, he is very knowledgable, especially in soil, or Herb Zen, or orangeblood, , Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! He's an old cool hippy about 68 or 69 years old. CocoJoe is another cool dude to check out. He's super helpful. :thumb:

The Home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Hi Roseman,
Thanks for the welcome.
I actually read the tutorial awhile back while lurking. Bought the adaptors and added to a surge protector. Added 3 cfls. Works great. Hubby now has cfl's hanging around as well. Also have one reflector. Hope to get more.
Tmac12

Back
Top Bottom