Hello all!

Just want to say hi, my name is Mike and I'm from ct USA. I just started growing so I'm going to be doing a lot of reading, and asking some questions hopefully they won't be too stupid.
Welcome tot he forum. :welcome:

We all had to start somewhere.

No question is stupid unless you keep asking it from being this ------> :smokin:

There are some great people here, so hang around, ask questions and just be part of the group.

:thumb:

Just want to say hi, my name is Mike and I'm from ct USA. I just started growing so I'm going to be doing a lot of reading, and asking some questions hopefully they won't be too stupid.
Stupid questions are how we stop from making stupid mistakes. Think how much more stupid you're gonna feel if you dont ask the question and you f*** up lol. Welcome. I suggest making a journal, making it public and setting it as your signature so everyone has easy access to your glorious bush :)

Welcome!

I've actually been pleasantly surprised at the responses I get when (I feel) I'm asking a "stupid question". The group of people in these forums are great, humble, and everyone is just happy to see another grower. I've recieved some of the best information, from some serious growers, in these forums by simply asking.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom