Hello and help please :)

iGrowX

Greetings to this great community that has helped me without me asking ; this my first post ever after lurking on these forums for some time now, and i really need to clear my consciousness with what is happening so here goes

i have 2 DINAFEM Critical + in 11L pots (soil biobizz light mix) + 250W HPS;
grow box 60cm*60cm*170cm (DR60 from DARK JARDIN);
using spring water (Ca - 10.7mg/L ; Mag - 3.5mg/L ; Na - 1.9mg/L ; K - 0.7mg/L ; HCO3 - 48mg/L ; Sulfates - 5.4mg/L ; Nitrates - 3.5mg/L ; Chloro - 1.7mg/L ; ph around 7 -> with the biobizz products it gets around 6), water them every 3-5 days (when i can leave the tent open it dries quicker);
RH 35%-60%;
Temperatures: day max 28/29 - night minimum 20/21 CENTIGRADE
10cm intake
12cm exhaust
i have the same problem (exactly as seen in @Jeztah photos HERE ->Forum lurker with plant health questions - 2nd Grow Attempt -sorry for linking but i cannot post photos at this moment) with my grow (1st one) and all of this started happening after i made the 12/12 switch (1 week ago) and fed them the biobizz grow and bloom 1/2 strength recommended, no idea as to why it is happening, even so, one plant seems to be more afflicted than the other even if i feed them exactly the same.

I really hope this can be stopped or averted in some manner as i would be very disappointed with myself for killing her and the fact i could not manage my 1st grow.

DSCN02679.JPG
DSCN026613.JPG
DSCN02659.JPG
DSCN026310.JPG
DSCN026211.JPG
DSCN02608.JPG
DSCN02598.JPG
DSCN02446.JPG
DSCN02337.JPG

Hmmm. Hard to interpret the photos on the thread you mentioned but I would take the advice given that thread. Cal/mag deficiencies are the most common in my experience. Unfortunately I don't know how to relate the amount of cal/mag in your spring water, listed in mg/litre, to ml/gallon. I would say flush your plants well and use cal mag at 5ml per gallon. I think this is pretty safe generally.
Many more experienced people than me on here so hopefully they will chime in if I'm off base. But generally -flushing the plants is a good first thing to do when you're having problems like this. The only thing i would mention about that is that if your plants don't have a good enough root system for the size of pot they are in- you may end up overwatering them. In this case I usually flush anyway and hope they dry in time.

Thank you for taking your time to read and reply, from what i can observe the roots are pretty much at the bottom cause i see the root system at the pots bottom holes ; roots which are white so it should not be anything related to them, right ? i am yet to figure out how to post photos, i can also see the tips of some lower leaves and a couple near the canopy turning yellow, actually some have already started yellowing at all the tips of the leaf..i know it's hard explaining without photos..

Yeah hard to tell without the pics. Shouldn't take too long to figure that out though if you dig up the pic posting thread(s) It sounds like the roots are good and if they're drying in 3-5 days that's good too. If you do flush them check the ph of the runoff water (a few times) and that might tell you something.

:scratchinghead:Please, any more info that i could have or possibilities of what is happening?? The problem still persists after a ph 6 flush, should i give it more time, damn thing keeps me awake at nights thinking and reading :nomo:without actually having convinced me of the exact reasons , every problem is intertwined , so hard to actually tell exactly what is wrong!! i don't even wanna know how having a baby feels like at this moment :bump:

I'd say our ph should be between 6.5 and 6.8 ideally for soil. Check/calibrate your ph meter to make sure it's right. The runoff ph? Re the deficiencies - I'd rather let someone more expert than me say rather than guessing all over the place, but ph is pretty much the #1 issue causing deficiencies. Don't lose too much sleep. Cannabis is tough- you'll just slow them down and maybe end up with some crappy looking leaves. Figure it out before flowering them though. Good luck!

Thanks again Weasekcracker :thanks: !! I wrote PH6 but it was actually around 6.5, anyway, seems to have kinda slowed down not acting as fast on killing the leaves so I suppose it's stabilizing, hope for the best and yes I keep hearing it's a tough plant but still being my 1st grow I wanna get it right :laugh: like everyone else ! experience will teach me in time.

I see a lot of crazy smart people on this forum -some of them haven't been growing very long but have done their homework and definitely put my efforts to shame. In my personal experience everything that can go wrong will and there's a LOT to learn. I've never been all that OCD about growing but I'm getting more so in my old age. The plants need time to stabilize and the messed up looking leaves will always be messed up looking, until you figure it out and get so much growth you can just snip them off for beautification purposes. Just veg longer. It's during flowering that any imbalances really start to show and by then it's a lot harder to correct. If you need help just keep bumping this thread and someone else will eventually give you a hand. Surprised they haven't already.

Kinda hard to say with the pics you posted. Really need to see the entire leaf that is effected. The last photo actually looks like some healthy plants. How often do you feed? It looks like just a little bit of nute burn. If after the flush everything is looking okay, then you are on the right track. You can trim off those problem leaves, if they bother you. That way you can tell if new growth is effected. I'll leave you with some charts that might be of use to you.
cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3121.jpeg
Nutrient_Chart24.gif

Back
Top Bottom