Hello everybody - love from Ireland

PhilT

420 Member
I'm new 2 this hole internet thingy. I have no idea if I'm doing this right or not. Already wrote a long winded explanation of my graves disease & symptoms. Don't know where it went. Hahaaha!. It's great 2 read posts from people with d'same problems as me. Unfortunately I can only get "medicine " on the street, which is hugely expensive. 50euro for 3grams. Ridiculous eah? Going 2 have 2 start growing my own. I don't know which strain would help best as u never know what ur getting here. All dealer knows is it's. Green. Haa. I'm hoping u guys can help. Please. At d moment I'm on 12 different pills a day & other one's that I take once a week ....

Re: hello everybody. love from Ireland.

:welcome: to 420 PhilT!
You have definitely come to the right website since you are thinking about growing you own. Theres no end to the useful information available here and a whole lot of friendly helpful people who can help steer you in the right direction with your grow.
Hopefully you will find a strain that will help your disease.
:peace:

Re: hello everybody. love from Ireland.

Thats great news, tanx flower child. I'm looking forward 2 being steered in d'right direction. Haa. Can't wait 2 get started. I have some equipment 2 get sorted first. Time 2 call in a few favourable me thinks..

Re: Hello everybody. love from Ireland.

Would u believe I sent 1 txt to a friend, asking about lights. He has a tent, filters, fans & lights for me. . Thunderbirds are go. . :thumb:

Hey there philt and welcome to :420:

Glad to hear that you want to replace some of your expensive pills with some all natural bud. I have known people in the same situation your in, 12 plus pills a day, who have completely stopped taking pills and use cannabis in all it's forms. From eating to smoking. Any questions you have, even if you think it's stupid, pls ask. We are a great community here and will help in any and all ways possible.

Thank you again for choosing :420: and hope to see/hear about you setup.

Be safe my friend!!

Re: Hello everybody. love from Ireland.

Would u believe I sent 1 txt to a friend, asking about lights. He has a tent, filters, fans & lights for me. . Thunderbirds are go. . :thumb:
Now that's a good friend to have. Thats awesome!:high-five:
Sounds like all you have left to do is get some plants growing. You'll be smoking your homegrown in just a few months.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom