Hello Everyone

slimm

I'm a Cali mmj patient dabbling in growing my favorite plant indoors. I have done a bit of gardening in the past (berries, ornamentals and cactus) and have run one cannabis test grow recently as I was stock piling the equipment needed to do it proper. I have to say this community is a valuable resource - thanks to everyone who help to make this a great place to share and learn. My first journaled grow is in progress - check out the link in my siggy.
:Rasta:

Hello slimm! We've seen you around! Love the LED set-up friend. I think you are getting around here ok, but anything we can help you find ask..ok? You use smart pots I think right? :thanks: for coming here and sharing your grow with 420 Helping us Spread Cannabis Awareness. Continue what your doing Brother and :welcome: aboard! :roorrip::peace:
:xmas:

Thanks for the warm welcome The Weed. Yes I use Smart Pots and LEDs - I'm a gadget freak. I think there are new technologies that can help us be better at our craft - within reason. Sometimes the old, tried and true way is the best. I'm trying to figure out the balance. Thanks for all the help and support.

Back
Top Bottom