Hello everyone

Mr. Green

Lets start off with why I joined, I've been browsing this site for about a week now my friend addressed it to me. I'm probably going to be need your help soon to grow a plant and questions. I love this site how you simply here about what everyone calls "exotics" real music to my ears. I love music.

I love marijuana, nuff said.

I reside in the Philly, PA area we get nice shipments. Usually "Mids" or Reggies" or whatever you call your avg. priced weed. It's nice stuff, but nothing to what you guys have seen.

I hope to learn a lot from this site, I'm a pretty avid reader, I like cards and chess. I'm not very nerdy in personality, I just usually get more mind highs than body highs and I enjoy using them well.

I like to notice different things about being, sometimes your card strategy and chess style is altered to a more "What works" style than a more defensive original style.

Weed isn't something I think about as a drug, I can't really figure out yet why it's illegal it bothers me but it's alright.

I enjoy weed for myself for a quite a bit of medical reasons, ADD, ADHD, Anger problems, mild OCD, ODD, i used to be depressed, but thats all fixed now. I don't like narcotic based drugs or amphetamines like Adderal, Riddilin so on.

But, weed I love that stuff. Can't knock it 'till you've tried it.

Weed is something of a saint, but I'm not all creepy about it.

I'm not really religious, but I do know that natural things are usually fine for you. 95% of the things on this worlds smoke will kill us. If it's smoke doesn't it's probably good for you, or you're relatively lucky.

Back
Top Bottom