Hello, from an island in the baltic sea!

CFL man

Hello!

Well, i wanted to start growing and for some reason this place sprung to my mind as the first thing, not icmag ,growery or any other place but this and i am really happy with my choice! A lot of great feedback and i really enjoy being able to be part of this community. Friendliest place there is!

I have my first ever grow journal going, you can check it out from my signature. Growing things myself really feeds my self satisfaction, for being a three hugger and all, but god damn how i love meat! Hehe...
I just like the woods, know most of the plant and animal species by name in our region. Nature is to be enjoyed!

I use cannabis mostly recreationally but also to get over my migranes and back ache. It also helps me to deal with other sicknesses that come and go. A really wonderful plant this one.

With cannabis here, it is really bad, but the whole media outlook on things is starting to change. Hope for a better future, there is :smokin:

Well i own one pair of shorts made out of hemp, im really proud of that :cool:

I just wanted to say hello ;)

High from northern California, welcome to the 420 community. Good luck with your grow, I'll make sure to stop by.

Sorry about the migraines and backaches. I hope you'll stop by our Medical Marijuana forum and take a look around, and I hope you'll share you're story.

Migraine Headaches

Chronic Pain

Peace and 420 :rollit:

Hello CFL man :ciao:
Thank you for the fine introduction. :bravo:

So ya getting around here ok? Understanding all the Member only features? That is why we are here to answer any 420 web site Questions.

Growing Cannabis is so much fun, I find it so dam Addictive.
The World would such a Better place if whoever wanted a Little (or Big) Garden of Happiness Could.

I have noticed you around in 'TheCriMsonK20's' grow Journal and your Grow is Coming along Very Nicely. :cheer:

We are happy you have chosen 420 to share your Grow and to hang your hat. :thumb:
Enjoy and Happy Growin' :welcome:
:peace:

Hope for a better future, there is :smokin:
I hope I see the better future before I die. I'm getting old.
Not very positive but LEO will do that to you.
:welcome: to the 420Mag, glad you know you made the right decision.
And you have. :grinjoint:
This is a wonderful site for information and making some new friends.
You have been around this block already, yes?
Just keep doing what you are doing, and I'll see you here and there in the forums.

Naw PitViper im not a big fan of clowns,they don't make much sense to me...:sorry:
Yeah, growing is so addictive, the smoking is just a big bonus! :allgood:
IM getting along here nicely, all setteled in, try to weed me out now!:grinjoint:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! It is good to be part of this happy, peaceful and helpful community!

Back
Top Bottom