Hello from Toostoned

Lionpenn

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've been enjoying this site for some time and thought it was time to log on and put my 2 cents in. I've been smoking for 26 years and grow my own, right now I,m in 2nd week of veg(bubblegum) and will be growing K2 next. I grow in hydro and hope I can help and get help when needed. I,m a hockey fan and right now with no hockey is hard, the Flyers would be smoking the rest of the league right now!!! I know this post is all over the place but I,m alot of high right now. So every one enjoy there day and watch out cause Lionpenn is in the house. ( I think that's how the kids say it today hehehe) Peace

LMAO...This guy was here 4 years before I first came here :eek:

Just think, there wasn't a single place on this continent that even had medical back then, much less recreational...My how far we've come ;)
California 1996 :thumb:

Proposition 215 – the Compassionate Use Act of 1996 – was subsequently approved with 56% of the vote, legalizing the use, possession, and cultivation of cannabis by patients with a physician's recommendation, for treatment of cancer, anorexia, AIDS, chronic pain, spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraine, or "any other illness for which marijuana provides relief".

Relatively new to posting ,not the smokin but would like to say hello and welcome,,even though it several years late ,,lol

Relatively new to posting ,not the smokin but would like to say hello and welcome,,even though it several years late ,,lol
:rofl: IKR :rofl: ...poor guy/girl, never had anyone respond :hmmmm: :reading420magazine: I'd of left too :rofl::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom