Hello from Toronto

JC Grow

Hello trying to learn how to post a picture first.
Joe
Just got lucky it worked.I`m 62 years young ,have not smoke pot for over 3 decades.Growing looked like fun so here I am.

My grow is totally unconventional.Looking to go low budget.My ferts I`m using are pretty much the same I use to grow low tech aquarium plants.Did not keep a journal but wrote notes down on a calendar.Plants look pretty good to me and I will do my best to do a Grow Journal to share my experience.
Joe

Attachments

• 20190926_194121.jpg
    20190926_194121.jpg
    570.9 KB · Views: 60
Welcome JC to 420 magazine. I like using the full image. If you don’t select it the pic will be the thumbnail you just took! Looks like a great start on that grow !!!

Not good with computers,need to figure out pictures and links etc. on a new site.

Not good with computers,need to figure out pictures and links etc. on a new site.
Did you check out the helpful link for new members, it helps on a variety of things to help you here ! It will get you a signature for the journal you just started in post #4 .

Welcome. Looks like you're off to a great start.

Hello trying to learn how to post a picture first.
Joe
Just got lucky it worked.I`m 62 years young ,have not smoke pot for over 3 decades.Growing looked like fun so here I am.

My grow is totally unconventional.Looking to go low budget.My ferts I`m using are pretty much the same I use to grow low tech aquarium plants.Did not keep a journal but wrote notes down on a calendar.Plants look pretty good to me and I will do my best to do a Grow Journal to share my experience.
Joe
Nice plants:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom