Hello from interzone

bf74

Hi, I'm the led guy.I've been posting the results of my led experiments-just about to start a thread now. I just want to show the people that need them-micro growers- that they actually work, and work well-in small spaces.Right now a small space is all I have- 2-4sq ft areas-4 ft high, and leds( the right ones) have helped me get the best out of these spaces.But the proof is in the pudding so look out for any led threads. peace

So how many ounces do you harvest per crop from 8 square feet? Years ago I got eight but I cheated by stacking one grow on top of another (the ceiling was 8' tall) using a bunch of 4' florescent tubes.

Obviously, with ceilings only 4' high you can't do that. I'm interested in learning more about your setup. And since there have been very few pure-LED grows discussed at this site, and most of them ended up either having supplemental CFLs added or an HID switched in...

You might consider starting a grow journal here when you start your next cycle. I'm sure lots of people would be interested.

Here is a link to bf74's photo gallery:
bf74 Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Here's my two favorite threads on LED..

LED vs. HPS

Back
Top Bottom