Hello from Michigan!

ke43210

Good evening all,my name is Kevin and as the title states I'm from Mich. (Southern part), I haven''t grown or smoked in about 15 years, stopped both when I was hired in a good paying job that drug tests at random,

i had a accident in 1991 that required surgery on my neck, c5-c6 fusion, and have been putting up with pain and the use of prescription pain pills, My wife has neuropathy in her right ankle also, I also suffer from degenerative disc's in my lower back, I lost my job earlier this year and decided to apply for disability and also started smoking again (works better that the pain pills) and also the wife and I applied for our Medical Marijuana cards as Mich. is one of the states that passed the law.

We were smoking just the ordinary bag weed and were turned on to some White Castle from a friend,,,all i can say is WOW! 🚬 but being low on funds its hard to buy it at $75 a quarter oz. so we decided to invest. i started a grow journal today 9-5-10,

OK, i think i have rattled on long enough, i look forward to reading some good grow journals, and hopefully will be successful on ours.

Re: Hello from Michigan !!

:goodluck:Kevin and :welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. Sorry about your job and injuries to both you and the wife but congratulations on becoming MMMJ.
Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time and see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
LED in the VipersNest
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Re: Hello from Michigan !!

I hear ya on the pain control, Missouri is not a legal state. I have to take a bounty of pain medicine when I am dry, But I know my Purple Kush is way better than the pain pills. No constipation, addiction, no worries about dates and stuff. But I have not heard of any white castle is it pretty good?

Hey Knuckles, here is what Attitude seed has listed for White Castle:

Nirvana Seeds White Castle is a single white female whom is an F1 hybrid of two absolute winners. With a White Widow mother and our award-winning Ice for a father, White Castle is as outrageous as one would expect. The sturdier, denser structure of Ice really thickens up the often light and wispy White Widow buds. White Widow's flavour, strength, and social high remain very present in this strain. White Castle is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Her cannabis seeds flower in 12 or more weeks. THC content is strong 15-24%. Medical patients are extremely fond of White Castle for its pain-killing properties.

Back
Top Bottom