Hello from Pa.

Surf Striper

Hi all, new member longtime lurker. I just had to show off these babys and hope this is the right forum to post. Not so great with computers so expect me to make lots of dumbass mistakes.
Great site and hope to be a contributing member.
Rob
Media

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I'll post one of your photos below so the other members can see your work (pretty set up by the way)

You may want to consider starting a journal. Here's the forum if you're interested...
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

ww_g13_005.JPG

High from Hollywood...;)

Thank you for joining our Mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Make sure to check our International Cannabis News - Updated Daily!
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

Also our comprehensive Cannabis Facts & Information
Cannabis Facts & Information - 420 Magazine

Please make sure to read our Posting Guidelines
420 Magazine Forum Posting Guidelines

If you need help, please consult with our 420 Staff
420 Magazine - 420 Staff

Love, respect and positive energy to you.

:welcome:

Thanks Soniq420, I tried to put a pic in my first post and all I got was a link. Oh well I am learning as I go. (I know now link and image)
I dont think I have time to post a journal but I cant wait to show off some of my bigbud and nl from last year. Prime time smoke if I say so myself.
Look for my post in the growing forum I guess would be a good place post some old grow pics.

After you upload, right click on the photo and copy the address.

Go to the post where you want to insert it and click on the insert image icon, then paste the link

or

Type [ IMG]paste the link [/IMG ]

Works every time

Again really nice grow work!

Very pretty plants!

Welcome to the 420 community! You've got lots of people here to help, so please ask any questions you have. It won't be long you'll be an expert posting your pictures.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom