Hello From Papa B

papa B

Just a quick hello to all, I have been doing enough research here on this site I thought what the heck I better join. So my first grow has started thanks to alot of help from this wonderful form and its great members. I look foward to getting better aquanited with all. My youngest is off to college and we now have a empty nest..............so papa is going to grow some meds:yahoo:

Welcome aboard! :thumb:

This is definitely a great place to hang out if you are in the process of growing yourself a crop! ;)

Good luck with your new grow! :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

High and welcome to the community. It's good to have you join us.

Empty nest? What a great way to fill your time! :yahoo:

Enjoy :420:

dadums: seasoned is a great word

happykitty: I have started the filling

Thanks again to all, my grow has started and there is 600watts fillin up a closet. I have 6plants doing great, just bag seed but its taught me how to grow, I killed a lot of seeds and throwin a bunch away, dont now sex yet but hopin one is female, so I can practice cloning , speaking of cloning : I also have one clone left (I killed the other 5) its really good bud and its a female (this one is tuff I cant believe its still kickin) its now in perlite 2 liter jug on a drip right now of water, kindof nute burned it the other day but its looking better. The six bag seeds are in 4 gallon potting soil with extra perlite added. I have learn a BUNCH from this site, I am a seasoned smoker but a virgin grower, thanks to all that have posted info, because of them I have plants 6" tall growing in a closet, thats not much for some here, but its HUGH for me, and it proves anyone can grow a weed.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom