Hello from RoyalRuby

royalruby

Hi all, We are in the NE Ohio area. Be nice to hear from others in this climate. With tips and experiences.
I have been trying to find what works best for me to get thru the pain of RSD
So far it has helped in regulating the amounts of other pain relievers...hope to find what will work totally. Kind of like my liver...lol I do wish the best to all of you, and hope to make some good friends over time
Best regards,
RoyalRuby

Lots of peeps in the lounge talking about all things medical:
Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thank you so much Captain,,,such a nice welcome,,,,I do hope to make a lot of good friends. Needed info to work with what I have going. And the much needed friendly arena. Thanks again,

RoyalRuby
:thanks:

:welcome: to :420: royalruby. Definitely search the links Captain Kronic posted. I've had RSD since 2005. Indica strains work best for me (no less than 80% indica). So far all I've tried is Sharksbreath and White Rhino. Sharksbreath works best for me. I just started growing some Northern Lights and Northern Lights Blue. I think they will do a better job. Just so you know it has replaced all my pain meds. Can't say it takes away all the pain, but without all the side effects from the synthetic drugs I feel much better. Best of luck to you on your journey and enjoy your stay here at :420: :peace:

Hi Pro, I've been learning for the last year, how to take them from start to finish. I did start out with a auto bloom, since my knowledge was lacking. It has all worked out. I feel now I can produce a very usable plant. I have crossed a royal dwarf with a skunk 1 out of curiosity. Seems like a very hardy plant. I am trying to determine the sex at the moment, once that is done i'll start to clone. Last nite my son and I took the new 6 slot hydro and put under the 400w. Under the florecent they were going wild..very fast growth rate. So I'm sure the grow lites now will make them explode...lol Cant wait for the new seed to arrive...3 new types...fruit spirit, blue mistic , and critical. All from the Royal Seeds bank. Wish me luck, and hope to hear from you again.

Back
Top Bottom