Hello from South Africa - need expert advice :)

Doubled2431

Hi

I have an 2 month old Swazi plant that has just started its flowering phase.

I was going to chuck it as it was producing male parts BUT since yesterday on the tip of the plant....white hairs are now emerging and looking very female.

I have heard of hermaphrodites but noticed most of them have the male parts come out after the female parts.

any information to help with this plant : will it be worth a smoke and can i use the seeds as alot of people have said that the seeds will be female?

please please help :)

thank u fine \m/

Welcome Doubled im a big fan of the genetics you got down there espicially the sativas, a picture if possible would really help us, and just my personal opinion but im sure many will agree if you have a hermi dont try to work with it really, but it is possible its just some funny looking flowers i have seen some goofy looking swazi plants.

hope this helps Green

Ah thank you so much GREEN !! ...Um i'll try get some pics up asap but your info helped none the less !! ...i'll keep an eye on it !!

Thanks again ...also I was wondering how to get seeds as i cant get off the internet coz its obviously illegal in our country.

I want to try some other sativas and maybe an indica strain aswell ...I am a beginner so what do you suggest?

well then bag seed is going to be your best bet i would suggest asking close friends that you trust to hold onto theirs and get a few going at once, once you find a good one just clone from there.

sweet ...I actually had another question ...Im going to be using cfl and wonder if 5500k is ok for veg phase as the 6500 k are not as widely available and are expensive?

i'll be growing in 3'x4' space ...how many watts of cfl will i need?

thanx \m/

Back
Top Bottom