Hello from switzerland

Stonerdawg

hey everyone,

i'm a dude, 36yrs old, from good ole' swiss, using for about two decades to cope with my ADHD and depression-issues, tired of the illegality and availability, hence about to start growing my own, and there you have the reason for me joining these boards.

ordered some AK-47 from seriousseeds to get me going, had the chance to try some on a hemp-fair couple years back and was really impressed with it. lights i already have since about ten years, just never got around to use them. i think i will be going for a hydroponic system with rockwool and NFT.

trying to gather information for a DIY-system since money is limited.

You will definitely want to visit the DIY section:
Do It Yourself - 420 Magazine

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Hey cutaway welcome amigo!!! I'm also 36 and Yada Yada Yada !!!!! Everything you need is right on this site my man!!! You will be more addicted to this site than your grow!!!! It's the best here and we have the greatest family here!!! Goodluck

thanks again everyone!

buttload of information here, i'm really enjoying reading along! :goodjob:

since i just uploaded the first pics.. i couldnt have done it without your reading material supplied..

hello also from switzerland!

hope you enjoy the site :)

Back
Top Bottom