hello ive discovered how to deliver THC to the lung more efficently please read

Venus Project

hello let me introduce myself, im Ralph from NY and i am studying to be a respiratory therapist and i was just smoking when it hit me, if you expand the alveolar sacks with a deep inhale the smoke/vapor will be absorbed by these sacks, so (by the way im uplifted right now still from that .6 gram joint that was like maybe 2 hours ago) you have to take a slightly larger drag than usual and then exhale a portion of smoke DONT BLOW IT ALL OUT after that this is the important part, take a deep breath of air in.... exhale some smoke again, then take another deep breath of air O2. and repeat. you can do the research and check yourself, but what would it hurt to try? trust me it does work im stoned so good right now lol. SPREAD THE WORD!

i've been doing this for years. sorta made sense to me. i don't do it all the time or even often, because i usually don't think of it. when i come across something particularly sweet i somehow remember. nice tip. i thought it was just me
:passitleft:

I do this too... Never thought too much about it other than that I am trying to hold it in longer and it's easier to do if I let some out first.

hello let me introduce myself, im Ralph from NY and i am studying to be a respiratory therapist and i was just smoking when it hit me, if you expand the alveolar sacks with a deep inhale the smoke/vapor will be absorbed by these sacks, so (by the way im uplifted right now still from that .6 gram joint that was like maybe 2 hours ago) you have to take a slightly larger drag than usual and then exhale a portion of smoke DONT BLOW IT ALL OUT after that this is the important part, take a deep breath of air in.... exhale some smoke again, then take another deep breath of air O2. and repeat. you can do the research and check yourself, but what would it hurt to try? trust me it does work im stoned so good right now lol. SPREAD THE WORD!
I’m a retired Respiratory Therapist and trying to teach my husband (who’s never smoked anything) how to get the medicine from a hit. It’s so funny that you posted this! Private message me if I can help you with your new career ahead. We all need to be educated about alveoli sacks! You go guy

I’m a retired Respiratory Therapist and trying to teach my husband (who’s never smoked anything) how to get the medicine from a hit. It’s so funny that you posted this! Private message me if I can help you with your new career ahead. We all need to be educated about alveoli sacks! You go guy
Welcome to the forum @jobo2u :welcome: You'll have to watch the dates on the threads :hmmmm: there's some pretty old ones here, like this one, it's from 2008...the informations great, but they probably won't be DMing you any time soon

This is so good!

Back
Top Bottom