Hello hello

xCHEFx

420 Member
Hello all, im kind of all new to cannabis so im gonna have tons of questions. First off I'd like to explain why im 32 and new, it was never my thing I was a drinker and on a occasion friend would pressure me to smoke lol and now on present day im a chef and since covid started I've stayed home with the kids cus my wife offered to work a few shift and pick up the slack and so I caught my fiance smoking to help with her stress and i ended up saying why not I dont have to work. So I ended up with the idea of I should learn to cook with it since I'm a chef and im currently 3 weeks into vegetation in my grow tent and have a lot of questions but wanted to introduce myself a little, and im from California where its legal

Welcome to the forum @xCHEFx :welcome:

Hello all, im kind of all new to cannabis so im gonna have tons of questions. First off I'd like to explain why im 32 and new, it was never my thing I was a drinker and on a occasion friend would pressure me to smoke lol and now on present day im a chef and since covid started I've stayed home with the kids cus my wife offered to work a few shift and pick up the slack and so I caught my fiance smoking to help with her stress and i ended up saying why not I dont have to work. So I ended up with the idea of I should learn to cook with it since I'm a chef and im currently 3 weeks into vegetation in my grow tent and have a lot of questions but wanted to introduce myself a little, and im from California where its legal
No need to explain, I didn't start till 38 when I retired from the Army :thumb: started growing almost immediately though :rofl:

welcome aboard Cheff!! Just make sure not to cook the plant until after you harvested and cured it buds :rofl: :rofl:

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom