Hello There

CHAMELEON

I'm new here. I've been smoking weed since I was 14 years old. It's been about twenty years now and I've come to use marijuana medicinally as well as recreactionally.
It should be legal for all adults whether they have a medical condition or not.
I'm very glad I registered here today.

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here at the boards and its always good to have some more medical patients on board. :peace:

SptyOty said:
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here at the boards and its always good to have some more medical patients on board. :peace:
Thank you SptyOty.

punk_rock said:
Welcome to the boards
Thank you. I like this place a lot already. :tommy:

Hows it going? I am new to this site myself. It seems like a really cool place. :goof:

tazz145 said:
Hows it going? I am new to this site myself. It seems like a really cool place. :goof:
I'm enjoying it a lot. :grinjoint:
I would have joined sooner if I knew of this site's existence.
Nice to meet you tazz145.

Welcome CHAMELEON Im also new, this site has taught me quite alot. I must say your pipe seems to have never let you down....and I wish I still had my old faithful with me. I had to leave it back in Australia. Burn one through it for me.......

*CHAMELEON* said:
I'm new here. I've been smoking weed since I was 14 years old. It's been about twenty years now and I've come to use marijuana medicinally as well as recreactionally.
It should be legal for all adults whether they have a medical condition or not. .I'm very glad I registered here today.

Welcome and thank you for sharing the picture of your pipe. I am also new to this board and it is wonderful site that provides an outlet for us. Some of us cannot so freely share our interest of MMJ in public or with family. I feel like I already know so many good people here. Thank you 420times.com for providing this service.

NuNgA1 said:
Welcome CHAMELEON Im also new, this site has taught me quite alot. I must say your pipe seems to have never let you down....and I wish I still had my old faithful with me. I had to leave it back in Australia. Burn one through it for me.......
I will burn one for you now.
Hope to speak to you soon NuNgA1. :cool:

Captain Chronic said:
:grinjoint: Welcome aboard, matey :grinjoint:
Thank you as well.
Arrhhh! It is good to set my feet upon this vessel of 420times Captain Chronic. :smokin:

s4arah said:
Welcome and thank you for sharing the picture of your pipe. I am also new to this board and it is wonderful site that provides an outlet for us. Some of us cannot so freely share our interest of MMJ in public or with family. I feel like I already know so many good people here. Thank you 420times.com for providing this service.

I agree. There is still a lot of social stigma surrounding marijuana smokers.
Times will eventually get better though. I still dream of a day where I can freely go to a store and purchase marijuana legally or grow it for my own needs.This is great message board and website.This is by far the most friendly site I've ever joined.I've been looking for that for a while.I hope to speak with you soon s4arah. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom