Hello world

yuseaname07

Hi everyone. I am glad to be on this forum, I definitely feel welcome. Anyways, I am a big supporter of responsible cannabis consumption. I have a respectable job and view myself as a positive contributor to society.

I deal with chronic pain. Pain is dealt with by toxic and dangerous ( need I say addictive and personality altering) drugs that I want no part of. The pain I deal with is due to two bad shoulders, that if I breathe wrong will dislocate. No, I don't fire up every time I feel a twinge, but I certainly reap the benefits of certain cannabinoids actually augmenting what ails me ( antiinflammatory) instead of covering up pain only to be dealt with later.

Hope I can eventually help to be one of those who benefits others on this forum.

:thanks:

Hi everyone. I am glad to be on this forum, I definitely feel welcome. Anyways, I am a big supporter of responsible cannabis consumption. I have a respectable job and view myself as a positive contributor to society.

I deal with chronic pain. Pain is dealt with by toxic and dangerous ( need I say addictive and personality altering) drugs that I want no part of. The pain I deal with is due to two bad shoulders, that if I breathe wrong will dislocate. No, I don't fire up every time I feel a twinge, but I certainly reap the benefits of certain cannabinoids actually augmenting what ails me ( antiinflammatory) instead of covering up pain only to be dealt with later.

Hope I can eventually help to be one of those who benefits others on this forum.

:welcome: yuseaname07! We're glad to have you here! Chronic pain is something I can relate to... it's led both my wife and I away from the addictive, deadly narcotics right to cannabis. I'm sure you can make yourself an asset and be helpful to our community! :)
There are links at the bottom of my page that you may find of use. Good luck. :peace:

Welcome to :420:

If you haven't found them yet, there are tons of different specific forums around here. In particular for you would probably be the medicinal forum and if you're so inclined, there are also grower forums as well in case you do (or want to) grow your own medicine.

I'm relatively new here myself, but one thing I've found - you can ask ANYTHING cannabis related and you're sure to find someone (usually more) who is able to help. Friendly & knowledgeable bunch here :Namaste:

Welcome to the number one resource for promoting cannabis awareness to end prohibition :420: :welcome:

I've always found cannabis to be beneficial for stress, but now that I'm 50 my herniated discs are becoming a really constant pain. My next grow will be Pure Kush which is supposed to be one of the best for pain and sleep.

Thanks for joining us and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

:Namaste:

Welcome to the number one resource for promoting cannabis awareness to end prohibition :420: :welcome:

I've always found cannabis to be beneficial for stress, but now that I'm 50 my herniated discs are becoming a really constant pain. My next grow will be Pure Kush which is supposed to be one of the best for pain and sleep.

Thanks for joining us and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

:Namaste:
Pantagruel, That answers one question I've had.... I have yet to get a crop and I'm just buying it for now. The "guy" I go to has no clue about strains but there is absolutely a BIG difference. One batch I buy will work great for my pain and the next only gets me stoned! I'll give pure kush a try after this grow! :) :peace:

:welcome:

Look forward to seeing more posts from you!!

I love that more people are stepping out of the dark with marijuana use. And its ability to effectively and safely treat a widd range of ailments!

Feel free to check out my journal... Closing in on week 6 of flowering

Hi, and thank you for sharing! :)

Glad to have you, and I'll agree with Pantagruel that Kushes are excellent for pain treatment. Also try to supplement high CBD strains to alleviate inflammation. A potent combination of THC and CBD [for pain and inflammation, respectively] will definitely lend you much positive support. You can also go to Leafly and input your symptoms to narrow down a list of strains to try.

Best of luck, see ya around!

:high-five::welcome::goodluck::green_heart:;)

Hey hey hey everyone!!! Glad so many kind people here make me feel welcome. I have made excellent use of the grow forums, many awesome people there too. Yes kushes are the bee's knee's ice pack when it comes to dislocation pain. I am cultivating for my first time and in the future plan on croppijg some known genetics vs what I had on hand.

Cannabis and my doctor who back me up agree that opiates are not the answer to deal with the pain I deal with, and the right genetics will further improve the way I feel. Please guys, check out my grow. I do not know where I saw it, but someone said that they would not consume cannabis with someone that cannot type a complete sentence. I feel more comfortable around people who think on the same wavelength as I.

BTW, I'm very interested in a strain known as R4. Its very low THC, very high cbd. Sometimes that's what I need, I use cannabis as a medicine not as an escape.

Hey y'all, I hope you dont take offense to what I said. I know this forum is strictly for canna discussion but please understand: I have to tell myself these things as I have first hand experienced the epitomy of addiction. So with me approaching this like the way I am helps me from slipping into that "well if I do this then now I can justify xxx... That xxx being anything that would put me on the pathway to self destruction. Hope my views didn't cross anyone's wires. I am also picking what I say carefully as I really like this forum, I've met some awesome people full of knowledge who seem willing to help at th drop of a hat.

Unfetteron, I love getting faced off some chrondo, don't get me wrong hahaha. It helps heal my mind (and in tandem with my empi tens electrode stimulator) and gives me a level of analgesia unobtainable by other means. And this is with random, unknown strains. Where I live kush and good medical strains are none other than folklore unless you obtained a seed. What do you expect when you live in an area where you may hear banjo music ( walk faster!!!)?

yuseaname07,
I can't imagine how anyone could take offense to anything you've posted? If they did, then I'm sure I've REALLY pissed them off because I don't avoid the fact that I'm using cannabis now mostly BECAUSE of being on a opiate spiral in the recent past!! I started to smoke weed for one reason and one reason only... I didn't want to DIE and that's where the narcotics were leading me. I was in a "Doctor Induced Addiction" and found my way out of it. Now I get virtually the same quality of pain relief, much BETTER sleep aid, and 100% NO FEAR of overdosing and dying. Man... you can't beat that with a stick!! :)
You say whatever you need to say to keep yourself off that SHIT man!! :peace:

welcome to :420:

i also live with a chronic back disease . some days its a struggle just to get out of bed . i smoke for every reason it offers lol , the high , the pain relief ,the stress relief ,good nights rest and so on ! i have swore off any pill that my Drs wanted me to take for pain.. welome to our community.

Back
Top Bottom