Hello

TenaciousKiM

Hello everyone and anyone,

I was browsing through web pages for research and landed on this site and couldn't help checking out the forums,,, and wow am glad I did! -- I've been reading non-stop learning and gathering information for my indoor garden, so
I thought it would be great to introduce myself while I learn my way around.
Seems like a great place to learn, share ideas and maybe make some friends.
I'm super stoked to get my indoor garden started so I'll start a journal later on this week.
But first I have to wait to for MMJ seeds, but am super very excited to get started...so I'll be hanging out on the forums checking out grow rooms and journals. I've been reading, preparing, researching and saving money for this occasion and the time has come for me to embark in this whole new other level. So i'll see you guys later on next week when my seeds arrive so we can get started! I'll be posting pictures of my indoor garden and seeds from start to finish.

again My pleasure being here. I hope to hear from you all soon for some advise/help.

Hello TenaciousKiM,:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. :thanks:for dropping by to say hello and give everyone the chance to meet you. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know.

Back
Top Bottom