New to the forum and growing mmj

SCaldwell

Before a few weeks I had never grown anything in my life, if you don't count that time when my kindergarten teacher had us put seeds in a plastic Dixie cup by the window. I don't think my Dixie cup garden was very successful.

But I have been doing a lot of research on forums and blogs and started my first indoor grow three weeks ago. I grow medical marijuana for my mom who has lymphoma. We live a pretty simple life in Michigan. I just graduated college and now I am a caregiver for my mom full time. I am looking to learn more about medical marijuana cultivation and treatments so hello everyone!

Hello SCaldwell and welcome to :420: :welcome:

You've come to the right place to find out everything you need to know to have a successful grow. I'm sure your MJ garden will be a huge success! :)

New Member Start Links is a great place to start browsing because it has lots of useful links to help you navigate and use the site. FAQs is where you can ask questions and probably find a lot of answers already there.

Thanks for the great introduction. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm excited to learn more and finish my first grow! If you want to know more about my progress check out this blog post I wrote this week. A friend read a blog I wrote and told me I should submit it online somewhere so I did and they published two of my blogs. Pretty crazy, I kind of feel famous. Anyway check it out. Some newbies may learn something from it. Overwatering Marijuana PlantsGrow Pot Plants

Back
Top Bottom