Hello!

ThatOneFurry

Hello all, looking into getting in touch with my green side, so I decided to pick a forum and this is where I ended up!

I am a computer hardware enthusiast, its what I do and its what I love.

I come here to search for people with similar interests, and communicate in a way so I can learn more about. :thumb:

hey there ThatOneFurry welcome to :420: this is a great place to meet people with great interest trying to raise awareness about our lovely little plant. There are many people here that have gained unsurmountable amounts of knowledge and are very willing to pass it on to the newer members. there is very rarely a "check the FAQ's" comment unless that is the BEST way to learn the material. i have a few growers that have welcomed me with open arms and have subsequently saved my plant on a couple occasions.

again, welcome to :420: and may your garden grow green and overflow with gorgeous dank budz.

Hello all, looking into getting in touch with my green side, so I decided to pick a forum and this is where I ended up!

I am a computer hardware enthusiast, its what I do and its what I love.

I come here to search for people with similar interests, and communicate in a way so I can learn more about. :thumb:

Luckily, Computer hardware and indoor growing go wonderfully together :)

Dankdragon grows inside a PC :high-five:

:welcome: to 420Land Furryone :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom