Hello

Welcome to the party @Xcessie.

I imagine that after taking so much time off from growing it might be difficult to make decisions about how to get started again.

Good luck to you! :Rasta:

:rofl: it's better to be stoned when making and idiot of yourself , as you don't give a Monkees afterwards.

He would have been doing a thing called sniping. We are traditional gold panners. Prospecting is such a rewarding hobby.
You are right next to kildonan. Loads of good gold has come out if that river , but you can only go a few times a year. But nearly every river has gold in it in some quantity or other.

Anyway. We are going off topic, save that for your journal.

Get set up and if you need any advice , it's on this forum for free, in the collective knowledge of its members
I go metal detecting and treasure hunting all the time it’s super cool to hunt and research treasure while buzzed pluse it helps all my arthritic pain.

I go metal detecting and treasure hunting all the time it’s super cool to hunt and research treasure while buzzed pluse it helps all my arthritic pain.
Us also.. Its got to be one of the most rewarding hobbies out there. Im glad you share the passion. Have you found much?

Hello
am from LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA am a plug, hit me up with all your questions so i can help you achieve your golds.
i hope to hear from you...

Good morning from the Highlands of Scotland.

I've been lurking on here for a good while now.

I've never been one for joining forum's although I think in my current grow I'd love some assistance. Its my second grow since my first which I started way back in 2012 which was a bit of a disaster with a deficiency that I couldn't seem to fix. Since then I've been completely put off growing altogether especially in soil. I'd love to run a coco grow but I can't get my head over the measurement of EC and other factors like ppm etc.

I've read about hempy grows and they seem perfect for beginner growers. Id think soil grows are for the advanced grower as it seems way too easy to overwater your plants and run into problems.

Anyway I think it's time to find the relevant category and post some questions about my current grow.

Thank you and I hope you all have a lovely day

Back
Top Bottom