Hellooo guys

Matleyjay1992

420 Member
Hellloo this is my first grow and just wanted to put a pic of my plant at day 5 and would like to no if it is all good

Attachments

• 3D6344CA-4F20-4951-9249-1513ED290C18.jpeg
    3D6344CA-4F20-4951-9249-1513ED290C18.jpeg
    882 KB · Views: 28
Hellloo this is my first grow and just wanted to put a pic of my plant at day 5 and would like to no if it is all good
Hi and welcome to the 420magazine :welcome:
You can start a grow journal, and we will all chip in with our 2cents of knowledge.
The last link in my signature "Helpful links for new members" is where to go for info on how.

Coco you say? Well that changes everything. Unless it says there is nutrients in the medium then there probably isn't any in there. I'd recommend giving 1/4 strength feed at your next watering. What does the "pro" part mean? It may have enough nutrients to start a seedling off nicely.

Cool, I've used it a few times and it's very good coco. I literally followed the instructions on the bottles and everything went smoothly. Just be careful not to overwater, that stuff can really hold onto water as I found out lol. What nutrients are you using? Sorry, more questions :)

Looks good to me. :welcome: to :420:
@ProfessorFlora is correct in that you will want to feed from here on out. Coco is inert and will need it. @Cultivator has a thread about feeding coco Here that would be a good read.

Again, welcome to the house, come on in and have yourself a seat, make yourself at home. You've found the best place on the web. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom