help again for first timer....white and green stuff on top of soil...?

srs2014

Hi again - can anyone help me with this - came home after weekend and found some white (looks a bit like frost does on cold mornings) and green coloring on top of this plant. It is a sweet cheese auto that is going on 10 weeks since planted. Should I harvest now? Any advise is welcome. THANK YOU!!!

thank you so much! I am so out of my element here...will do as you suggest and see what happens nest. btw from just looking can you give your opinion on how many more weeks I should wait to harvest? This is a very laid back grow meaning just getting sunlight a few hours a day if that on outside little terrace and my husband trying to take care of the rest as he would his tomato or basil. Just got basic grow info/help at local store but not much time to dedicate for this first time. Thanks again for such a fast reply!

ps when to harvest,trichomes (the crystals) changes from clear to cloudy to amber , 70/30 is a nice mix , keep an eye on the pistils ( the little hairs ) they are white then they will go oranges then kind of brown and curl back into the bud , a lot of leaves will die also but this is normal , your leaves look burnt as in too much fed , flush and cut back on feeding they dont need much

still learning myself but have the basics

Just a guess based on your pics, do you water every day?

If you do, stop.

Only water when the soil is mostly dry. It looks to me that you have moss/algae growing on top of the soil, which occurs when they soils is moist most of the time.

Hi, actually no watering everyday only when needed. The photos were taken after three days away but without direct sunlight. Just sat inside by the window on a cloudy weekend.

Trimmed the dead leaves and we'll see.

Just a guess based on your pics, do you water every day?

If you do, stop.

Only water when the soil is mostly dry. It looks to me that you have moss/algae growing on top of the soil, which occurs when they soils is moist most of the time.

I was thinking the exact same thing, and I get down to your post and you said it all.

Back
Top Bottom