Help! Bottom leaves die, turning yellow.

420dvaerg

Hey, its my first time growing.
My plants are 1 month old and have started to curl down and turn yellow. The bottom 2 leaves dried out and died, so i cut them off. But now the next 2 leaves in the bottom have started doing the same.

I dont know what seeds it is, because it was some I was handed for free..

They gets water every 3-4 day, or if the soil is dry.
They have got naturally potting soil.
They stand outside in the sun all day, and inside at night.

I thought it maybe could be lightstress, because we started having them indoor in a closet. With 2 lights that didn't work. Then the sun came, so now they are standing outside.

Here are some images of the sickest plant.

Dvaerg_000123.jpg
Dvaerg_000121.jpg
Dvaerg_000120.jpg

Does anybody know what could cause this, and what i should do?

How much fertilizer have you been using ? It may just be dying off because of a past problem its like the leaf was damaged at the same time the bottom two were. Your new growth looks nice and green and the nodes at the bottom of the leaf look good too. Hopefully the worst is over, or someone knows exactly whats happening......

Good stuff bro :goodjob: + Reps, don't nute for a while there should be enough in your new soil and well done for putting them in bigger pots as well, I couldnt see how deep those pots were but they looked like your plants would have soon outgrown them. Stoked to hear they're going well again. And remember us noobi's most common faults are over watering and over ferting. :goodluck: mate.

Also it looks like you had straight peat/coco need to lighten it up a bit by adding 20 to 30 percent perlite to give them better drainage imo oh and try not water them too much hope this helps :goodluck:

Thanks for that you 2, im going to order some coco/peat today! :thanks:

And have also got a new transparent outdoor tent, so now they are really started growing!

:Namaste:

Thanks for that you 2, im going to order some coco/peat today! :thanks:

And have also got a new transparent outdoor tent, so now they are really started growing!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom