Help! Curling and dying black ends fan leaves and my roots are growing throw the holes at the bottom of the soil container, first time growing

toto123123

420 Member
i need help guys at the first everything was going fine but now i think my plant is dying i removed some fan leaves at the bottom but the problem is not solved i used fertilizer yasterday i think the top of the plant is better but the down fan leaves are the same any help plz ty

can you post a couple of pictures?
sure
A9707F0E-CFD7-4861-B6A1-BC477512AAD0.jpeg
1CD5D014-447B-4180-B16F-DD026C28A162.jpeg
C6A87B6B-EA16-45B2-980F-0E3A085DBB75.png

fill up an empty pot with dry soil when your plant is the same weight as the container with just soil it's time to water make sure you have drainage holes in the bottom of your pot as well

fill up an empty pot with dry soil when your plant is the same weight as the container with just soil it's time to water make sure you have drainage holes in the bottom of your pot as well
i have drainage holes but it dont drain anything + the roots are comming out from the holes sorry guys but thats my first time and i got lucky bcz the seed i germinate is female seed so i got lucky and i dont want the plant to die

The plants like the wet dry cycle. @Emilya has a great write up on watering. I use the lift the pot method to know when to water and then I follow the “how to water a plant” .. happy growing. Magic

you want a bit of runoff when you water about 10% it will help with not getting to much salt build up and you should be alternating between feeding and plain water

Back
Top Bottom