Help - curling leaves - any thoughts? Help!

Woodboy

Hey -

Having issues with leaf curling on my plants. Were fine in veg stage, but when I moved them to bud they started to curl. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas about what this could be?? Included image...kind of hard to see...would appreciate any help!
MJ6.jpg

w614.jpg
w56.jpg
w49.jpg
w34.jpg

hey, Uploaded some better pix so you can see what I am seeing better. Yes, they seem to be a little crispy. Also, it seems that there isn't a lot of hairs coming out of the buds, still have over 30 days to go, but was just wondering what could cause the leaves to look like this. The humidity is a little high around 79, the temp is around 79, all the other plants in the room are doing amazing, this is the only one I am having problems with...any suggestions??

could be nute burn? whats your watering schedule? Id say it would be safe to go ahead and flush this girl and start her soil from scratch. u need 3x the size of the pot to flush you plant. example: 3 gallon pot=9 gallon of water for flush.

As for humidity, try to get some more fans on your girls :)

I hope this helps brotha :Namaste:

leaf curl is usually caused by high nute levels especially nitrogen, but can also be caused by heat stress, low humidity or poor air circulation which goes with the heat stress. good luck

thanks for the help, I kind of figured it might be caused by heat stress...the heat is kind of high, at 80... about to add another fan in there see if it cools it down a little bit. Thanks Keep you posted!!

So I flushed her out, and added another fan. Not much change yet. I had to re-start my entire grow process as I had to move, and this was the only plant I brought with me. The others were started from seeds and have flourished very well, under the 1000watt light. This is the only plant that I am having issues with, can't seem to get her stress level down...still a little dry although I'm watering her enough using rain water only, and chems correctly accourding to her feeding schedule...She is about 5.5 ft now, and extremely wide...with tons of bud sights. I hope she can hold out for me, she only has about 35 days of bud left.

Back
Top Bottom