Help determining the sex of my plant

1stgrow

was curious if anyone could help me determine the sex of my plant. Alot of stuff online and it gets confusing. First time growing just for the hell of it. I have one plant outdoor. It's 5 foot tall and I think around two weeks into flowering.

It would be hard to do without a picture or a description...I should already be showing signs out side.littles clusters of pollens sacks=male
white hair type growth=female:)

Is there any way to speed up the flowering process? It is an outdoor plant and I'm worried that it is going to get too cold for it to be able to finish. Supposed to have a low of 39 next week...

Is there any way to speed up the flowering process? It is an outdoor plant and I'm worried that it is going to get too cold for it to be able to finish. Supposed to have a low of 39 next week...
whats your stealth requirements like?
The simplest answer is to build a cold frame around the plant, that will protect it from frost and increase the local temp slightly, you can add straw to its base as well to help with heat.
Ventilation is hugely important, but as long as you look after ventilation, all you really have to do is block the light so the plant only gets a few hours a day, a dark period anywhere between 14 and 18 hours long will do you right. =)

Back
Top Bottom