Help, Harvesting top half?

breathingkush

I am nearing week 10 on my blue dream indoor grow you can see my journal by clicking the link down there. Well early on the dream stretched a TON well now here I am nearing the end and the top halfs are 50% amber and thats the back end of where I like them to go. I want the more sativa high, and flavor. I have my night time, couch lock, kush, this is a day time smoke.

So Can I harvest the top halfs and let bottoms finish. also do I fertilize after?

######FOR PICS CLICK THE LINK##########

:Namaste:
BK

Alright, so maybe you have some info to back up your claim? and also the stem is probably hollow. Should I do something to that after I chop the top? and I would like to reveg a couple of these, will it affect that. And a light feeding> maybe a little more detail. No offense intended just seein what led you to this conclusion. Thanks so much!!!!

Cheers,
BK

Well, all I've got to go on is my experience :)

The plant will heal itself rather quickly after the cut, so I wouldn't worry about that, just make sure you don't touch the cut with dirty hands (if you smoke cig's) and that's about it.

If you want to re-veg, you'll need to leave several branches and buds intact at the bottom, put the plant back under a veg light cycle (18/6, 20/4 or 24) and give her some veg nutes to help her. A week or so after that, I cut the root mass back and repot. There are some good guides out there on re-vegging - including one I've posted on on another forum (I've re-vegged and had a nice 2nd harvest off of her and got clones.)

I wish you the best on your grow, and I'll help where I can :)

Back
Top Bottom