Help! Help! Help!

smokedogg16

420 Member
Just yesterday my little lady was looking healthy but just a little run down on her. It broke surface on the 8th of January & has been in the bucket with light nutrients since the 10th so it roughly a week old. Im using Foxfarm Trio nutrienets by the way but I changed the DWC bucket and added the same amount of new nutrients to her and my others as well. The other two are still looking healthy and one of the 2 im talking about has only been in the bucket only 5 days and is still a baby but is looking better than yesterday. The plant thats lacking had big beautiful roots to be a week out hanging from the sides but now I can barely see them as if the done shrunk back into the hydroton pebbles,

The only thing I did different with that bucket was take the extra air stone & lineket I had out of that bucket to start a forth bucket. could me taking away that air be the problem & can I save it by adding it back?
1 week.JPG

these are the other two that are doing great with the same amount of nutrients. The biggest plant is the same strain from the same place as the one above & is 2 weeks old!
2 weeks.JPG

I started all of them including this pineapple with half nutrients for a light feeding & cleaned the buckets out & gave it a full feeding with the other 2 above and she still looking beautiful is which makes the think is not nothing to do with the nutrients but instead it has something to do with me moving that extra air line

5 days.JPG

No.... Not top feeding I just got that extra air line that you see running through the top because the air pump I got is for 4 buckets but im only using 3 so it was one extra air line I just ran through the top so my bucket can close properly. I had one air stone in the bottom of the bucket & the line you see running through the top was submerged in the dwc closer up to the basket. The only thing I did different with this plant was take the & extra airline out.

this is the pump I'm using at the moment with three 5 gallon buckets to give you a better understanding

pump.JPG
Are you top feeding your plants with a drip? This is needed until their roots reach down into your nutrient solution.

No.... Not top feeding I just got that extra air line that you see running through the top because the air pump I got is for 4 buckets but im only using 3 so it was one extra air line I just ran through the top so my bucket can close properly. I had one air stone in the bottom of the bucket & the line you see running through the top was submerged in the dwc closer up to the basket. The only thing I did different with this plant was take the & extra airline out.

this is the pump I'm using at the moment with three 5 gallon buckets to give you a better understanding

pump.JPG
she had grfor her to be a week old the roots was waaay bigger than the one 2 weeks old
Are you top feeding your plants with a drip? This is needed until their roots reach down into your nutrient solution.
Also I took the extra air line out the roots was waaay bigger and more fatter than my 2 week old girl.

what he said x2. the water level should be at the bottom of the cup . when you took the other air line out you reduced the amount of agitation in the bucket which more than likely lowered the water level underneath the cup .

Back
Top Bottom