Help: How to pass drug test

WthAmIDoing

Drug test scheduled for November 25th. Regular smoker for about 1.5 years, 1-2 blunts a day. A little fluffy ( 5’8, 200 lbs).

Any chances of passing test? I’ll stop smoking today and take a detox the day of the test.

I always used Sure-Jel and passed every time. Mix both packets in a Gatorade about 2hrs before said test. Shake the drink up really good after mixing the sure jel in it gets kind of thick. Then just chug water and pee as frequently as possible until it's time. I've smoked the night before a drug test and still passed back in the military using this method. I would still stop smoking a couple weeks ahead of time. Good luck!!!!

I’m doing a green juice detox cleanse for 10 days where you consume high fiber fruits and veggies. Full of antioxidants and cleansings compounds so that is going to kickstart my cleanse. Then workout for a week or 2 and chill the rest of the days. A shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning and some ginger detox tea.. I’m trying to make sure i pass this for SCHOOL

I’m doing a green juice detox cleanse for 10 days where you consume high fiber fruits and veggies. Full of antioxidants and cleansings compounds so that is going to kickstart my cleanse. Then workout for a week or 2 and chill the rest of the days. A shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning and some ginger detox tea.. I’m trying to make sure i pass this for SCHOOL

:rollit:Here’s hoping your mission was successful!

Back
Top Bottom