Help! i need new bulbs

so as it turns out im in need of 2 new 600watt bulbs however the way these things always happen when you live on disability you cant afford it,and its 2 weeks till i can even think about buying another, i realized i had over a year on my htg cheapo bulb and noticed my yeilds suffering , so i popped in my spare an unknown bulb jdl sent me last year and it fried after an hour, so im now running a 20$ mh from the local hydro store for 10 plants and 4 are in the last 3 weeks of flower, i dont know what to do, does anyone know of any promos or testing needing done? like i have in the past im more than willing to compare,write reviews, promote in my journals, i was going to try to save for a good bulb, but now i will have to go with the cheapest thing i find as soon as i can, jdl was supposed to be sending out new bulbs to some of us that tested the ballast's last year, but i have not heard anything, im sick thinking yet another crop will be ruined due to lighting issues , any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated , sometimes the worst part of disability is the constant state of brokness! and the worst part is im almost out of meds due to the last 3-4 plants going south on me, im not asking for a handout, im willing to pay and or work for it, the caveat is im flat broke till after the first and cant afford much, the worst case scrario is i wait till the 1st and get 2 20$ cheapos from the local hydro
if anybody knows of anything pm me
:thanks:
BID

Back
Top Bottom