Help! I'm killing my baby

kushn69

This is my first plant and I thought I'd try out the AeroGarden. It's germination/seedling phase looked great, but when the timer went off to add nutes my troubles began. I added the 5.5mL nute pack provided (Nitrogen 4%, Phosphate 3%, Potash 6%, Calcium 1%, Magnesium 0.5%, Sulfur 0.5%).

At first the leaves showed signs of what I thought were Nute Burns (no clear picture). I pruned the bottom leaves b/c half of the leaf was dry and dead and I also tried just diluting the reservoir with an extra Litre of water but that didnt seem to work so I tried emptying and flushing and filling with clean water. A few days later I added half the amount of nutes 2.75mL. She looked like she was N defic, so I picked up an EC metre yesterday (couple days after adding the 2.75mL), read about 0.8EC so I added the other 2.75mL yesterday and read about 1.2EC. This morning read 1.0EC so added another 2.75mL and now reads 1.4EC.

I think next time I wont go with standard AeroGarden nute packs. But I'm hoping I can bring my baby back to health soon before going to a 12/12 light. I think/thought it was a N defic, but after adding more nutes it's still getting worse. :'( The plant is Big Bang (feminized) Indica Dominant Products - Cannabis sativa - Details - Sacred Seed - Toronto Canada Medicinal Plants Seeds Shop / Toronto Medical Marijuana / Medicinal Cannabis Culture | www.sacredseed.com

Check out some pics from yesterday and today.
- 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I wish I could offer advice but I don't know anything about aerogardens. I hope you big bang perks back up. I am growing one and making her a mother plant. How far along is she? Mine is a little over 2 months old now.

Back
Top Bottom