Help! i'm losing her!

primebadboy

Hello there everyone i'm fairly new here,i was going to post my first grow after it finished. I started reading the info all over this site and decided to put something together,everything was going amazing,until all of a sudden the strongest plant i have wilted up and drooped,the closet i created is 2x4x7.5 ft i have one smell blower fan bringing in fresh air ,2 of the same fans blowing hot air out plus an inline duct fan blowing out of the roof of the closet. i veged for 1 month with a 400 watt MH warm spectrum bulb then switched to 1000 watt HPS full spectrum for flower ,i started flowering on OCT.1st and untill now have had no problems.For nutes all i used was 20/20/20 every other feeding and on the off feed used B 1 superthrive ,now i just gave them their first feed of 10/30/20,,,and felt that i had high PH @ 7 so used some vinagar in the water for one feeding (now have lemon juice)to try to lower it.the temp in the closet with the 400 watt was 80 during lights on and 70 during lights off ,now with the 1000 watt it is running 90 to 100 with lights on and 70 lights off. NOW i know that is tooo high and i'm working with different fans etc. but if they were growing strong from the 1st until now why the change in the plant?

Re: Help!!!i"m loosing her!!

you didn't say what ph you wound up with after the vinegar. what kinda ppm's? whats your runoff ph? and take that 1000w lite out.....

Re: Help!!!i"m loosing her!!

Run off was 7 ph ,and i haven't poured enoygh water through to measure the new PH level ,i forgot to mention i transplanted into larger pots on Monday.

P0910170162.jpg

Re: Help! i"m losing her!

I sent you a message to try and help. Once you get it right, it's like riding a bike. :popcorn:

Thanks i'll learn how to post pics ,,, yeah thats why im not sure what is happening? they all were doing fine then yesterday i found the plant on the left wilted like that?

Now i have the pic thing down thankyou ,so as you can see all is well with them accept the plant that seemed like it was the strongest droped all of its energy????

No like i said i transplanted them from smaller pots on Monday watered them to even out the moisture ,usually i let them dry up pretty good before watering ?

Any breakage during transplanting to roots? Very odd one show harm. Is that a different strain? Maybe she can not take the heat? Transplanting is very stressful, raise your light? when you lift all the pots she is not the heaviest one? Do you pack soil no air pockets right?

:cheer::woohoo: for the pictures!

:goodjob: :cheer:

No all weigh the same ,im using organic soilless grow medium ,no roots broke it grew the fastest and the strongest since the light change and since the transplant ,untill thurs. then thurs. morning was all wilted and droopy

Oh they are all bagseed so i don't know the strain ,one of the plants is yellow and has been since it poped out of its seed....

Back
Top Bottom