Help! Leave deficiency? What is wrong

About drainage, is hard for me to get like 10% of drain is just coco coir and guano-guano in the pot, should I really water every day ? I need to give a lot of water to the 7L pot to 10% come out, I can over water the plant no? FOr nutrients I give Terra Leaves, veg grow nutes is 2-3-2 and the last time I feed I gave something to the soil that was 0-0-6 , and I will give Bloom Explosion when she gets buds. Well, I can give some rain water I have, got a ph of 7 that can raise the ph right? where do I get epsom salt btw? Thx for the feedback

About drainage, is hard for me to get like 10% of drain is just coco coir and guano-guano in the pot, should I really water every day ? I need to give a lot of water to the 7L pot to 10% come out, I can over water the plant no? FOr nutrients I give Terra Leaves, veg grow nutes is 2-3-2 and the last time I feed I gave something to the soil that was 0-0-6 , and I will give Bloom Explosion when she gets buds. Well, I can give some rain water I have, got a ph of 7 that can raise the ph right? where do I get epsom salt btw? Thx for the feedback

You can get epsom salts in any pharmacy. :peace:

Not sure about running the guano with coco. I just run straight coco so I can control EVERYTHING my lady's get so there is no guess work. Also running straight coco it's almost impossible to overwater (I'm sure it can be done) some people water 2-3xs a day. When I was growing in the house I live in I watered 1gal 2xs a day in 2.5gal pots. However I never added anything to the coco and don't know how, and when guano breaks down also how much water it holds. So I can't advise you much further about watering and really nutrients. You could blast it with magnesium today and then tomorrow as your guano breaks down it could produce a massive blast of magnesium that could kill it. Scary I know, but that's why I just run straight coco.

Back
Top Bottom