Help! Leaves are curling at tips!

Thanks a bunch notoriousBOB it's cool I don't mind the schooling to be fair I think I need it lol, next time I flush I'll make sure I concentrate on the temps and try get some guardian angel. As for the temprature of the room, it Varies from day to day and as I'm moving them to an out house soon I can see a few more problems occurring especially as it's now winter, would you recommend putting some black sheeting around them to keep the heat in ? Thankyou so much for all your help I need to do as much revision as possible so any kind of tips/views is more than welcome :) :thumb:

Yah mate with everything I wrote I forgot to say address your nutes as well.. I use full strength but it takes working up to 1/4 use, then1/2, 3/4, full etc. I go by 1/3 s but I know my plants well and they are hardy. Also any time I was to have an issue that was not deficiency related Like stress from ailing conditions I will cut back on nute strength and address the problem until they are well then resume, some instances may even require sterile conditions for a short period of time. There's alot of good info here on this site and I'm sure you'll get what you and solve your problems, best luck.

What is working1/2 1/4 mutes I have no clue at all lol sorry for Beeing so thick :(

When I start a clone or If I absolutely have to a seed..haha ,I use plain phed water til I think it's ready I then only feed them at 1/4 strength of the manufacturers directions, if there's no ill effects after a short while and the plants are adjusted ill then add enough for it to be at 1/2 strength of the suggested amount. Then after res change if there's no problems I will start them with 3/4 strength, and after they have adjusted I will add the amount to make it full strength suggested use. Also when I make the flip after transition period I will start low with flowering nutes as well not as low usually it'll be like 1/2 to 3/4 depending on what the plants tell me. Then bump it after res change. I'm in dwc when I do this and usually do res change about 2 week intervals unless something requires me to do it sooner and there will be topping off times in there as well.. I'm sure some people won't like this because its not what the box says but it works good for me. So agin this is my opinion but the stepping up of the nutes is what's important it also applies if using nutrients in soil. Hope I cleared that up mate good luck!

Back
Top Bottom