Help me be a master grower

Lord Ren

I'm 28 and been smoking since 13 when i use to get fatigue built up in my back after training and weed seem to help alot. I have always bought my cannabis but i thought why not just grow a plant which would cost me less money. However i am in the UK and the weather is not great for growing. I have a working progress but its October which is resulting in colder climate and shorter days. Can i get some advise on what to do or how long of the flowering stage i have left. Its getting cold and not too sure of the plant can handle the drop in temp. I don't know how to post pics otherwise i would include them

Hello,how long has it been flowering so far?,i don't know about becoming a master grower, but if you're trying to grow great cannabis,with short hot days,I would either began a nice Afghan kush special,mother plant,it's 100% indica,,and just set my clones outside when I went them to flower,that way you control the size of each clone,you will be harvesting every 2 months,,or,,find some good autoflower,and have 3 to 6 going each cycle..I know auto flowers have a bad rep,that's because people don't learn how to properly grow them,i place all my auto flowers in a 24 hour light schedule, for 3 to 5 weeks straight, and 2 hours of darkness every other day,,why? Auto flowers will began flowering regardless of light or season,growing an autoflower using regular growing techniques,will result in a 3 to 5 inch plant with one little bud..I force feed light and nitrogen to all my autoflowers,once thay began flowering,i slow down with the light,and add lots of RAW BLOOM,
Sun leaves Jamaican guano,wiggle worm castings,tappan roots..18 hours light,4 hours of darkness,daily..HAPPY GROWING..

Check the tricombs ,ACTIVE EYE 100 x's20.bucks,i don't go by the season any more,some genetics finish much faster then others,and will show no signs of it,I would wait for the season to finish, and have over ripe couch lock buds...

Back
Top Bottom